Cookies are generally used to store temporary data that personalises your experience on our website and allows our website and third-party systems to remember who you are and monitor your activity on our website.
All cookies have an expiry date.
Additional cookies (not mentioned below), may be added to the website over time by our developers or when we install additional third-party software or add new functionality to the website.
All attempt will be made to keep this list up to date.
Server created cookies:
- PHPSESSID – this cookie is automatically created when you visit our website, our server uses this to identify your session on our website which is generally used for temporary data storage
Cookies used by our web developers during the creation of our website may include but are not limited to:
Cookies created by our content management platform Wordpress may include but are not limited to:
- wordpress_[hash] – stores authentication security when you log in to specific areas of our website
- wordpress_logged_in_[hash] – indicates to our website that you have logged in
- wp-settings-[hash] – stores information about how you may have customised the websites interface
- wp-settings-time-[hash] – stores information about how you may have customised the websites interface and when
- comment_author_[hash] – stores details submitted when creating a comment so forms can be prefilled etc
- comment_author_email_[hash] – stores details submitted when creating a comment so forms can be prefilled etc
- comment_author_url_[hash] – stores details submitted when creating a comment so forms can be prefilled etc
Third party cookies, we have no control over these cookies as they are created by third parties:
- FONT-AWESOME – creates cookies when you visit our website. Font Awesome provides a list of fast-loading icons used throughout our websites interface.
- JQUERY – creates cookies when you visit our website. Jquery provides core functionality to our website for navigation, menus, form validation etc.
- GOOGLE – creates cookies when you visit our website. We use Google Analytics for visitor tracking and website traffic monitoring, Google Maps to embed interactive maps within our pages and Google Recaptcha to add form security from spambots.